Over the past two decades, the electric bass has shifted from the rhythm section to center stage as bassists have assumed the soloist's role. Company President, Richard Mari Cocco, Jr. has worked closely with many of these world-renowned bass players to develop the unique design of SUPER STEPS.
This product line has an exposed core at the bridge, which brings out the high overtone content of each note. This design maintains an exceptionally quick response with a clear, distinct sound.
- Stainless Steel Round Wound with Exposed Core / Step Windings
- Tension: Extra Light
- String Gauges: .040, .060, .075, .095, .118
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37" ball-end to silk).