Now available in a LIGHT gauge! Redesigned for improved tone, sustainability and longevity, these stainless steel wound strings have an outer wrapping of black nylon tape. Ideal for fretless electric basses, these strings’ warm tone also sound great on all acoustic bass guitars.
- Black Nylon Tape wound strings with extra smooth surface
- Warm, deep, vintage tone; long sustain
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .050, .065, .085, .105
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Also available in 5-String 750N-B (.050, .065, .085, .105 .135) & 6-String 750N-CB (.043 .050, .065, .085, .105 .135) models.
Disclamer fra LaBella: P.S. Our flat wound bass strings will break if you wrap the metal portion of the string around the post, and if you string it through the body (assuming it’s not a “through-body” or Low Tension Flat bass string)