The MAGELLAN® 350 is the little brother of the larger MAGELLAN® 800 but only in relation to its smaller compact size. The MG-350 meets the same stringent design parameters for form, function, fit and finish as our larger MAGELLAN® 800. The feature set and 350 watt output power level of this tiny amplifier make it a “big boy” in its amplifier class. As well, the MG-350 delivers exactly what players have come to expect from the GENZLER® design team — performance, versatility and reliability.
From natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument to classic, vintage harmonic textures, the MG-350 provides the tonal pallet needed to cover all of the bassist’s amplifier requirements and is ideal for electric or upright bassists.
Design features Include:
- Clean Channel –
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A — Classic to Modern — Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B — Thicker to Vintage — Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Output: 175W/8 Ohms, 350W/4 Ohms and 350W/2.67 Ohms
- Dimensions: 9”W X 9.83”D X 2.63”H
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs.